Friday, November 2, 2007

energy from water- by young frankenstein

- I KNOW NOONE-I HAVE DONE ALL MY WORK ALONE-I HAVE FOUND THE ROAD TO A SAFE CLEAN ENERGY SOLUTION WITH THE USE OF WATER AS THE FUEL-THE SOONER MORE PEOPLE CAN SEE THIS - THE SOONER THE ENERGY CRISIS IS OVER--







IT IS THE GREATEST INVENTION SINCE FIRE















MY NAME IS SOLOMON---i hope you enjoyed it. lets have fun in life and enjoy the beauty of all things- and let us be serious at times- BY THE LIGHT OF GOD I am the first person in history who has grabbed hold of the lightning bolt, by way of a century old device made by Nikola Tesla himself- to establish a stable electrical arc of plasma within water itself in order to create a magnetic pinch conducive for fusion of hydrogen isotopes- THE ENERGY CRISIS IS OVER ONCE FOUND AND COMPLETED- I HAVE BEEN ON THIS INTERENT ASKING YOU TO REPOST SO MANY WILL SEE IT--FROM MANY A VERY SELECT NUMBER OF PEOPLE WILL FULLY UNDERSTAND IN ORDER TO SPEAK TOGETHER AND CREATE A STRONG VOICE FOR THIS TO BE FINALIZED- Thank you for your interests to address the global energy crisis


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
press picture to take a dip

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the man who has solved the energy crisis with no greenhouse gases by myself. I thought that was the hard part, ending my experiments april 2007 i have tried to communicate with people on the internet-the gateway to humanity connecting millions of souls- one major problem- FAITH- in the struggle of man on earth in his own battle with faith to god- is FAITH with your friends and neighbors and whomever you meet anywhere in life. it is now 24years on this net - will you help uncover- none do anything- no wonder the global economy has failed and on brink of nuclear war-