Friday, November 2, 2007

THE CHRISTMAS CAROL

WHY I LOVE THE MOVIE CHRISTMAS CAROL

WARRIORS FROZEN IN TIME--not any longer

A friend came to me the other day with an awakening he had- he said he went to an old friend's funeral. He was absolutely shocked at the incredible amount of people who showed up to this person's funeral. he started by saying this person was a loser- hooked on drugs most of his life- never made anything out of his self- at the end of his speech of describing all the negative accomplishments this man did- he began to talk of what he knew of him and why he went, and how he understood why so many other people there must of too- you see- this old friend of his was one of the kindest persons he had ever known- he just didn't have a bad bone in him- not a strong and productive one- but he also came from a broken family in which not much support and love from family members could possibly absorb those bad times we all go thru at times in life- and sometimes if anyone of us don't have anyone to fall back on- we will simply fall down to the floor- this funeral opened my friends eyes a great deal. he understood that life is not about the material gain- nor your aggressive tactics against others for your own pursuits- but rather- the great quality that all people admire in each other is our affection and friendship we give to one another- do not live like Ebenezer scrooge prior to being born again- you will not be loved during your life-nor after- but respect your fellow man and if god has graced you with strength- use it to help those that cannot.

BUT THERE IS ANOTHER REASON WHY I LOVE THIS MOVIE- not only is it the full meaning of the life of Christ- but because - IT WAS EXACTLY HOW THE SPIRITS DID THEIR WORK UNTO ME THIS PAST SPRING IN A PLACE THEY HAVE SUMMONED ME CALLED THE VALLEY OF THE GODS IN SOUTHERN UTAH- IN NATIVE AMERICAN TONGUE IT IS CALLED WARRIORS FROZEN IN TIME- I was never an Ebenezer scrooge in life- I accepted the life of the prince of peace as a child and have always lived a good life-I never hit another human being my whole life-and have always had a soft heart for children- the sick and weakest amognst us-ALWAYS- I am not perfect and have yelled more times than I cared-usually the closest ones to me as most of us do- - a stupid way for us to relieve stress with our closest family members and friends--but day in day out I have always tried to feel the light of god shine upon me in every action- it is a conscious thought to do so- and I have -- my life has been growth ever since- but there will always be room for growth and higher attainment of the light- and for me- my pinnacle of so many signs/connections/and conclusion were given to me in one glorious night this previous spring---

Just like the movie the Christmas carol- three times in the night with beautiful visions and messages into my soul-

And each time I was awakened to spring to attention and face the heavens with the visions and communication still in mind- TO A GRID OF LIGHT-THIS IS HOW THEY WORK- THIS SPIRIT WORLD OF GOD AND SUCH IS SO FANTASTIC I WILL NEVER GIVE IT JUSTICE IN DESCRIPTION- I COULD SPEND A THOUSAND HUMAN YEARS IN TRYING TO EXPLAIN IT AND YET NEVER ATTAIN THE DIGNITY IT DESERVES-THUS-WAIT TILL PHYSICAL DEATH AND YOU WILL SEE-

I have watched the greatest sci fi movies of mans imagination- from the matrix to contact to hundreds-I TELL YOU THAT ALL OF IT COMBINED COUPLED WITH YOUR GREATEST EMOTIONS OF LOVE- BEWILDERMEANT- AND EXCITEMENT WAS ONLY BUT A TINY FRACTION OF WHAT I HAVE BEEN WITNESS TO-

WE COME FROM THE GREATEST ENTITY EVER CREATED IN THIS UNIVERSE- WE ARE PART OF IT- I DO NOT HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS BY FAR- AND OUR TIME HERE IS FOR FAITH- FAITH IN THIS ADVANCED BEING OF SUCH GREATNESS AND PERFECTION WITH THE HIGHEST QUALITIES OF LOVE AND UNITY-

Make no mistake about it- all troubles of man are by man himself- this is our time to show our great father what we can do



WARRIORS FROZEN IN TIME: this place in southern utah-on a usa map it is called valley of the gods- i have written of it before-but today will be my first attempt to explain what came to me in vision- i do this now because of several people which do not understand why i am the bull in the china shop- however-let me start this off by repeating the same comment above-"I COULD SPEND A THOUSDAND YEARS IN TRYING TO EXPLAIN IT AND YET NEVER ATTAIN THE DIGNITY IT DESERVES"-- ok here goes attempt no. 1----- first why this place- besides the connections i have been blessed with to create an arrow to mt sinia- it is deeper than this- IT IS AN ARROW- arrow of native American --at each point of this arrow i have spent years of my life in this self proclaimed sacrifice to find answers- there is no question i have lived my life like a circus performer-one of which is a lion tamer-whereby i have consciously laid my life in the jaws of the lion- the lion here is god-spirit world we believe- LET ME GIVE YOU AN EXAMPLE OF MY TYPICAL BEHAVIOR- near the place called warriors frozen in time- is the grand canyon-

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

i have hiked it many times alone- here is an example of my hikes- on one occasion i was with my two cousins in a rent a car on the south rim-one side of the grand canyon- i immediately realized this is golden opportunity for me- have my cousins drive 250 miles around the canyon to the north rim- i will troop thru to the other side of 26 miles and meet them- this plan is hatched in 2 seconds- i leave car and cousins with only water- time is valuable at 1pm- dark at 8-9pm---must hurry to climb out---needless to say this was an adventure- within 300 yards i fell and got hurt- my plan to run was lost- i will never make it by sunset-my response as i looked at my beginning point behind me-and the other side 26 miles away- OH WELL- I STARTED-LETS GO- sunset came and the light upon a tiny trail carved in walls of steep cliffs gone- had to stay the night under a billion stars to gaze as a warm comforting wind kept me safe from the cold desert nights- needless to say- it is so much more- my point is as you watch others and observe behavior for truth-so do they- the powers above- and i am sure i made many smile with my bold antics- THIS IS BUT A FRACTION OF A TYPICAL ACTION ON MY PART THROUGHOUT MY LIFE- i am telling you this for one main reason- i earned this and i know it- not because i said so- but because who told me-


HERE IT IS- THIS NIGHT WAS A CEREMONY- IT HAS BEEN HOSTED BY THE FOREFATHERS OF NATIVE AMERICANS-IN A GRID OF LIGHT-IN AN AREA LIVED BY 300 GENERATIONS OF THIS HERITAGE- OF MY ANCESTORS- OF YOUR ANCESTORS- I FELT THE OVERWHELMING ACCEPTANCE OF EVERY DESCENDANT OF THIS PLANET- BUT MORE SO GREATER THAN THIS- THE WARRIOR LEADERS OF ALL OUR PAST- THEY HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF MANS WARS- A TIME HAS COME TO BRING ABOUT UNITY- I HAVE BEEN WITNESS TO A GRID OF FIRE/SPIRITS

you see- i had no idea this place was called warriors frozen in time when i went- i knew it only of the American name of valley of the gods as on my map--but all my visions were the warriors of all nations past- the people you respect in todays wars to fight your conflicts and secure your peace and freedom have come to me- they have honored me in blessings for i my life has been the words of unity and peace but my actions were that of a warrior- mankind has progressed to a point in civilization that must yield unity- this should be obvious to many- but only with vision and time to understand the world around them will see it- I KNOW I AM THE BULL IN THE CHINA SHOP- I AM MARCHING- I KNOW THIS- I HAVE BEEN GIVEN ORDERS- TO YELL AT ALL THOSE THAT STILL SPEAK STUPID TALK OF WARS AND PREJUDISM AGAINST OUR FELLOW MAN- ENOUGH BLOOD HAS BEEN SHED- THIS IS NOT MY CREATION- THIS IS THE WILL OF THE HEAVENS- AUTHORIZED BY THE HIGHEST ENTITY - LEAD BY ALL OUR FOREFATHERS THAT HAVE COME BEFORE US-THE LEADERS WARRIORS OF ALL NATIONS PAST HAVE GIVEN ME THEIR BLESSING TO SPEAK BOLDLY- FOR MY WORDS ARE UNITY AND PEACE- THIS IS WHAT I HAVE WITNESSED THREE TIMES THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT IN THE MOST CREATIVE AND IMAGINATIVE WAY TO TALK TO MY SOUL-

this movie represents a glimmer of how they translate into us-all of us- we come from the most intelligent and caring entity in this universe- I AM PROUD TO SAY THE BOLDEST STATEMENTS


ALL VIDEOS ONLY ABOUT THREE MINUTES EACH-EXCEPT FIRST-6


before scrooge is born again









born again hard








the way it should be.
.



GOD BLESS US- EVERYONE-TINY TIM

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the man who has solved the energy crisis with no greenhouse gases by myself. I thought that was the hard part, ending my experiments april 2007 i have tried to communicate with people on the internet-the gateway to humanity connecting millions of souls- one major problem- FAITH- in the struggle of man on earth in his own battle with faith to god- is FAITH with your friends and neighbors and whomever you meet anywhere in life. it is now 24years on this net - will you help uncover- none do anything- no wonder the global economy has failed and on brink of nuclear war-